Monday, March 2, 2009

Best. Picture. Ever.

This is my new favorite picture of Aaron! Isn't he the cutest? What a silly boy, laughing with his daddy!
Aaron is now 10 weeks old! I can't believe it! Time is going by quickly when it comes to Aaron. He is growing and growing and even though he's only 2 months, he's fitting into his 3-6 month clothing. I'm sure he's around 15 lbs now, but I'll know for sure later this week when he goes in for his 2 month check up.


Aaron is still dealing with reflux and gas, but I ended up switching the bottles back to the original Born Free bottles and now we're buying the formula for fussiness and gassy babies. It's seemed to help with the gas some. The medicine that he's taking for his reflux helps, but it hasn't made the symptoms go away completely. So, overall he is doing better, but still has some issues.
He's awake more often during the day and he usually goes to bed around midnight and lets me sleep until the morning. He can wake me up anywhere from 7 am to 8:30 am.

This past week Josh, Aaron and I were at my parents house to watch the dogs while they were in California. Aaron got to spend some time with Ulrich and Bailey which is good. He's totally oblivious to them most of the time, but there was a few times when Ulrich was close enough to his face, that Aaron noticed him and actually looked at him. Ulrich is his normal spazzy self and he was just excited to get close to Aaron. He gave Aaron kisses all over whenever he got close, but sometimes he was more interested in getting my attention that in getting Aaron's and I'd have to watch that he wouldn't step on or over Aaron. Bailey is just a big wuss so she wouldn't come to close to Aaron ---- she'd come just a few inches away and put her nose in the air to sniff.

This week I also have a HOA meeting so I am hoping Aaron will be in a good mood so I can take him for the first 5 minutes to introduce him to all my neighbors. Then Josh can take him back home.

Everything else is going well -- he's received gifts from his Grandma & Grandpa Herring and they also bought him a jumbo box of diapers and wipes. He also got a box of clothes from his Great Grandma White in Vermont! Thanks to everyone for thinking of him and sending gifts and help! We so appreciative of your gifts!

Until next time!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE this picture! Aaron is so cute w/his daddy! He is so much more aware of his surroundings.. I LOVE IT!