Sunday, May 26, 2013

Aaron Time

Aaron enjoying his frozen yogurt.
This morning I was in the kitchen putting away dishes, making coffee, getting ready to make breakfast.  I hear Aaron say something from the other room, but he often talks to himself (being an only child for 4 years basically).  Then he says:

A: Mom, I SAAAID I'm hungry!

Me: Ok, what do you want?  I'm about to make breakfast.  Do you want a frozen yogurt?

A: Oh yes.  

The water starts to boil so I stop putting away the dishes, go to the stove and turn off the burner and just as I'm lifting the kettle.....

A: ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!  C'MON MOM!  I REALLY WANT THAT FROZEN YOGURT!

Me: (laughing) OK DUDE!  Hold on!  I'm getting it!

I guess Aaron is taking a lesson from his impatient momma.  I have what I refer to as "Adriane time".  I.E. - things need to get done on "Adriane time" (which means immediately) and not on "Josh time" which is usually 3 or 4 days later.  Now we'll being dealing with "Aaron time" too!!  Haha!
 

0 comments: