Monday, January 21, 2013

Two is Enough

Elizabeth Grace, 2 months old
Gah!!  So today I was holding Elizabeth, squeezing her chubby parts and kissing her skin and it made me a bit sad.  This is my last baby!  This is the last time I will be holding and squeezing and kissing a baby that is MINE.  MY BABY!  Aaron is a big boy now.  And Elizabeth is growing.  I mean, I know she's just starting out.... just two months old still but......  She's my last baby!  I'm crying a bit inside for that.

Just so you know this baby loves to smile.  I'm thinking of getting her a shirt that says "I just like smiling.  Smiling's my favorite".  She can hold her head up and has been from almost the beginning.  Sometimes I can get her to hold her half empty bottle while she's feeding.  Not for very long.... but you gotta start somewhere!  If you say a phrase like "I love you" she can mimic the inflection.  She has been sleeping through the night for over a month now.  She is just brilliant.  

In 2 days, she'll be 3 months old.  Gah!  My last baby.

  

0 comments: